Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Garden Blog

I have been quite sad for a long time, even though I am a very positive person. When you are a bit blue, one way to move forward is to answer the following question, "What is one thing that really brings me joy, pleasure and peace?"

When I answered that question for myself, the answer was, "Growing flowers, herbs and vegetables." I love to grow things I can use for my other passion: cooking.

So...now the question wasn't "what," it was "how." I live in Arizona and have a rock back yard.

Once you ask the question "how?" you WILL find the answer. You WILL.

So, I am learning how to garden in a BOX. It is called "Box Gardening." This blog will chronicle my efforts and results!

This new project fuels yet another passion that gives me joy, pleasure and peace: ADVENTURE!

No comments:

Post a Comment